Monday, July 25, 2011

Hello Friends

Whew, well I have finally managed to sit down and write an actual post with pictures and all. Things seem to finally be slowing down and I think were getting in the swing of things around here. We've been back in MP a little over 2 months and life is good.

Jackson celebrated his 4th birthday in June. It's so hard to believe it's already been 4 years. We celebrated his actual birthday with pizza and cake, but got to have a super cool pirate party at the beach. I made him a pirate ship cake, we went on a treasure hunt and ended with a robot pinata. Of coarse there had to be a robot. Jackson's whole world is robots. He has also started karate which he really loves. Jackson you are filled with so much imagination. Your wit keeps us on our toes. You love to keep everyone in check and are the first to let us know when Hutch isn't following the rules. You still hate haircuts. Your dad is your hero. You always tell me "Hey mom, I love you." You are an incredible kid. Keep doing what your doing.

Hutch you are in full force. Your pacifier and blue blanket you drag around are about all that's left of the little baby you were. You want to do everything Jackson is doing. You love love love to play with him. He thinks he can tell you what to do but you don't take it for a second. I finally gave you a haircut. Now it's only mildy wild. I'm still learning how to work with curls. I'm a straight haired girl remembered. I love your energy and your emerging personality. I think you'll keep me on my toes for sure. Keep on cuddling with me. It's my favorite.

For those of you who don't know, were having a boy. Yes I basically live in a frat house, but I love it. I can't wait to see who this new little man will look like. We've decided to name him Kamp Benjamin. I feel like this pregnancy is flying. Of coarse, you know I've already got his nursery planned. Stay tuned for that.




















1 comment: