Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Changes.

Okay so it's been 3 months since I've posted but what can I say, we've been busy. First off, baby number 3 in on the way and should be making its arrival around Thanksgiving. We are sooooo excited and should find out next week if its a boy or girl.

We have also moved back to MP. We've been back for about a month and are getting use to the new place. The boys love being out in the country and being able to see there grandparents. I'm slowly getting the house together. The last time we moved I was 5 months pregnant with Jackson. It took one truck and I had the house together in no time. This time, it took 3 trips to Austin and a pod to get all of our stuff here and my progress is much slower. Were excited to be back though and are looking forward to settling in and living life in Mount Pleasant.

Sorry there are no pics. My camera hook ups are somewhere in a box right now :).

No comments:

Post a Comment