Thursday, September 2, 2010

8 Months


Today Hutch is 8 months old. I told him to stop it but he won't. He told me he was growing up and I couldn't do a thing about it. He's right. These kids don't listen to a thing I say. Hutch has accomplished a lot though in 8 months. He crawls like a walrus and basically is a human broom. I think he just likes to point out where I'm letting things slide in the cleaning department, but you know what, I'd like to see him try to keep up floors with a 3 year old that uses goldfish as confetti. Also he takes pictures like a pro. As soon as I hold up my camera to take a pic, he pushes his cheek against mine and smiles that sweet smile(example in pic). Kid sleeps 10 hours at night, wakes and eats and then goes back to bed for 2 more hours. Takes two, 2 hour naps a day. He jumps in his jumparoo like its an olympic event. LOOOOVES his brother. They've invented a game called snake. Jackson runs from one end of the house screaming snake while Hutch crawls after him (on his belly) with rapid speed squelling with delight. Oh and did I mention, he has amazing hair. Beautiful wavy auburn hair. Yes, my sweet little Hutch is growing up.


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for our 2nd boy to come along. Hope they love each other like your boys do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest blog post I've ever read! Makes me want to pick him up and just squeeeeeze him! Slow down Hutchy, slow down!

    ReplyDelete